- +91 7390002000
Use of this website or mobile app is subject to your implicit acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. If you do not agree, please leave.
- You must be 18 or older in order to use our services
- Contents of this site/app are copyright and the sole IP of Asccology.com. You may not copy, download, print, transmit or otherwise make use of any text, images, theme, graphics, video or audio or any media in any manner whatsoever save and except for personal use. Commercial use is prohibited and is liable for action.
- Content is for information purpose only. We have tried to be as accurate as possible. However, we are not responsible for any errors of commission or omission.
- If, during the use of this site/app, your computer is attacked by viruses or malware, we are in no way liable or responsible for any damages, loss of data or any other kind of loss in any way whatsoever.
- This site or app may contain third party links. We are in no way affiliated to such sites nor do we endorse them or their products. If you click through to their websites you do so at your risk and deal with them on their terms.
- Users may register, log into their account and manage them. However, users may not attempt to hack passwords or user accounts or in any way upload contents to the site/app that may be malicious or attempt to modify contents or attempt to place derogatory comments about other users, all of which will be dealt with by blocking or removal of accounts.
- All services offered through our websites are only advisory in nature. All of our clients are requested to seek help of specialist before following any guidance/advice provided by us. In no event shall we be liable for any claims, penalties, damage loss or expenses, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with your direct or indirect use our services. Asccology cannot be held responsible in case of any eventuality or untoward incident or adverse effect.
- Jurisdiction of courts of law will apply in case of litigation or disputes.